I didn't realise you live in Norwich, I live about half an hour from their! I always find it weird to find another blogger who lives so close haha. Awesome giveaway :) x
floraldanielle@hotmail.com :)Lovely giveaway!x
Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway, so cool, especially as I've recently just got an iphone haha!xmy email is: sophielambert@sky.comhttp://sophs-style.blogspot.co.uk/
lovely cases :)
akws@wilkinsonsmith.comawesome cases!xx
Thankyou for taking the time to comment, i read every single one and try to reply to everyone too! x
I didn't realise you live in Norwich, I live about half an hour from their! I always find it weird to find another blogger who lives so close haha. Awesome giveaway :) x
ReplyDeletefloraldanielle@hotmail.com :)
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway!
x
Thanks for letting me know about the giveaway, so cool, especially as I've recently just got an iphone haha!x
ReplyDeletemy email is: sophielambert@sky.com
http://sophs-style.blogspot.co.uk/
lovely cases :)
ReplyDeleteakws@wilkinsonsmith.com
ReplyDeleteawesome cases!
xx