Hi just found your blog! I love looking at blogger wish lists and seeing what other people are lusting after, or maybe I'm just nosey? Haha. I'm a big fan of MAC lipsticks and am also wanting a new one at the moment! I also really like the body con dress, the print is perfect for spring/summer :)
If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x
Hi just found your blog! I love looking at blogger wish lists and seeing what other people are lusting after, or maybe I'm just nosey? Haha. I'm a big fan of MAC lipsticks and am also wanting a new one at the moment! I also really like the body con dress, the print is perfect for spring/summer :)
ReplyDeleteIf you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x
www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com
That dress is stunning :) xx
ReplyDeletemaddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk
I love this dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.candyliquor.co.uk
UK High Street Fashion
xoxo
love the stuff you've picked. amazing dress and cardi!
ReplyDeletexx
blueviolethearts.blogspot.com
love the style here, gorgeous dress
ReplyDeletelovely blog too:)
http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/
those jeans look amazing.
ReplyDeletecute blog.
www.kindoflovely.com
Waah! That cardigan is to die for! Great choices!
ReplyDeleteSamma x