Friday, 22 February 2013

AA Wish list

If i had 1000 to spend in American Appaeal

Just a little wish list of things i would buy if i had lots of money too!! 

Steph xx

4 comments:

  1. I love that jumper and the glasses, great post gorge!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is so cute! And i need me some of those glasses, badly! I've followed as i love your blog, i had to restart my blog and lost a load of followers, care to take a look and follow back if you like my blog?? Xx thankyouu

    http://tackyapparel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those glasses they definitely have a 90's vibe that's really cool. I love your blog so far keep it up x

    www.a-model-wardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely wishes www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, i read every single one and try to reply to everyone too! x