LOVE all of these! I really shouldn't be looking at your blog though, it just makes me want to spend my no existent money! :(thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk
I know I wish I could buy it all too :( x
ooh I love a bit of monochrome too- these boots are gorgeous! xxcoldknees.blogspot.co.uk
I'm so in love with a black and white combination :) Cool suff you got there! I love the top!I started following you, want to follow back? :)Love,Améliehttp://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/
Love the shorts and boots www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk
I'm a huge sucker for the monochrome trend, it's always going to be a major favourite of mine! Love every piece you've chosen! xx
love the cut out detailing on the topshop top! would look so nice with those jeans and some black wedges!can't go wrong with some monochrome! x
I really like this creation and all of the black and white!Those are my favorite colors!Cool fashion blog!-Chloé Akarichloeakari.blogspot.com
The hat and cropped top are cool and edgy would be perfect for a spring/summer look with shorts xxA Model Wardrobe
Thankyou for taking the time to comment, i read every single one and try to reply to everyone too! x
LOVE all of these! I really shouldn't be looking at your blog though, it just makes me want to spend my no existent money! :(
ReplyDeletethatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk
I know I wish I could buy it all too :( x
Deleteooh I love a bit of monochrome too- these boots are gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletecoldknees.blogspot.co.uk
I'm so in love with a black and white combination :) Cool suff you got there! I love the top!
ReplyDeleteI started following you, want to follow back? :)
Love,
Amélie
http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/
Love the shorts and boots www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge sucker for the monochrome trend, it's always going to be a major favourite of mine! Love every piece you've chosen! xx
ReplyDeletelove the cut out detailing on the topshop top! would look so nice with those jeans and some black wedges!
ReplyDeletecan't go wrong with some monochrome! x
I really like this creation and all of the black and white!
ReplyDeleteThose are my favorite colors!
Cool fashion blog!
-Chloé Akari
chloeakari.blogspot.com
The hat and cropped top are cool and edgy would be perfect for a spring/summer look with shorts xx
ReplyDeleteA Model Wardrobe