Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Kukee

 kukee is an individual online jewellery boutique with stunning pieces at very good prices!
This was my first order with them and i was so so pleased with everything! For all this i paid £11 i think it was which is a Bargin! Some of this was sale but some was full price but the highest price being £3.50 i paid for the cross necklace!
Because i spent over £10 i also got this gorgeous blue ring free with my order which i didn't know about which i think was a lovely touch!

If you love small pieces of handmade jewellery its definitely worth giving them a look! It also came wrapped up lovely with tissue paper which i think is always nice!
I can't wait to wear it all!

Check them out at http://www.kukee.co.uk/

Love Steph xx






15 comments:

  1. Cute bits , love the hamsa hand xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks for the lovely post sweet :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are amazing, need them in my life!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered Kukee a few months ago and was so impressed with the quality and the price is amazing xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The accessories look so nice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a browse through kukee and everything is so pretty - I'm going to have to get a few of their items - I love the hamsa hand necklace that you bought! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely brand. I especially like the cross bracelet but everything you picked up is lovely.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are soo nice! I love the bracelet! Your blog is fab
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice pieces and hey I am now following, hope you visit my blog soon xx
    www.lam-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ring and Hamsa necklace, I need to check out the site!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment, i read every single one and try to reply to everyone too! x